On my health journey I’ve struggled in finding alternatives for the sweet coffee creamer I had gotten used to! I’ve tried a ton of options, but I don’t always love what I try. Something to know about me, I like quick and easy! Thats where this recipe really shines, it doesn’t require a blender or any equipment, it doesn’t require refrigeration either!
My second favorite this about this recipe is that is packed with protein and stuff thats good for you! Check out these ingredients! This recipe makes 8 servings of 2 Tablespoons each. I make it in a pint sized mason jar, so I can pop a lid on and shake it up instead of stirring the powders and making a mess. Each serving is 7.8 g protein, <1g carbohydrates and 1.2 g of fat. Its THM FP and Keto friendly! I use 2 Tablespoons for a normal size cup of coffee, but if I’m taking a big travel mug Ill up it to 3 Tablespoons!
2 Tablespoons powdered heavy whipping cream
2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
2 Scoops THM Chocolate Whey * see note
2 Scoops Collagen powder
2 Tablespoons THM Super Sweet Blend
Generous pinch of mineral salt
I’ve tried dissolving other whey proteins into hot liquids before and Ive seen some mixed results. Some brands actually seem to curdle! gross! Thats why I love the Trim Healthy Mama Chocolate whey for this. Its the best whey protein I’ve every used. All the ingredients above are links to the brands I love and use.
Some ways I shake up my coffee using this protein-packed powdered creamer-
- Use 1 Tablespoon Java Mate and 1 Tablespoon half/half to make an even creamier cup!
- Put a couple servings in an old spice shaker and bring it with you for coffee while out and about!
- Eliminate the cocoa powder and half the Super Sweet blend for a less-chocolatey blend
- Stay tuned, we are re-vamping this recipe to make a few more flavors!
- Thanks for checking us out!